Do you want to make a real difference, to allow our users to do what they once did – or never thought possible? Tobii Dynavox is the leading provider of touch and eye tracking based assistive technology, we are changing lives for people with communication and mobility challenges. If you want to represent a company with a real mission and work with meaningful products, Tobii Dynavox is the right company for you!
As a Software Engineer at Tobii Dynavox, you are responsible for delivering new features and improvements for our current and future products and will be working on next-generation software enhancing our position in the Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) market.
In this position, you will be responsible for solving complex problems and providing new perspectives and alternatives to existing or future solutions. You will be working as part of a larger team where we expect you to be a good team player, mentor colleagues with less experience, be able to work independently with minimal oversight and have fun.
This position will be focused primarily on .NET and Xamarin Forms development and will involve proposing architecture and design improvement for our current and future products.
Your days will be filled with:
- Xamarin Forms, .NET development of new features and improvements of existing features
- Work with the team on architectural decisions
- Help other team members
- Work closely with other engineers, UX team and Product Owner
- Code reviews
- Be an active player in our agile development process
- Various other duties as needed to keep Tobii Dynavox solutions leading the market.
We are looking for someone with:
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in Xamarin Forms, C#, .NET Core
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and delivering complete software solutions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak both to technical and non-technical audiences.
Preferred Education and Experience :
- Experience with Azure DevOps build and release pipelines
- Experience building testable systems using unit tests
- Experience with relational SQL databases
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
Please address your questions to Shwetha Dsouza and submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our website. We're looking forward to your application!
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Hemsida: https://careers.tobiidynavox.com/jobs/1818608-software-engineer?promotion=454354-careereye