Business Development Representative (CANADA AND USA)
S2M-group is a global agency on a mission to support industry-leading IT & Software companies with complex sales cycles to grow their business and boost revenue at scale. Our integrated demand generation services help our clients position their solutions & connect with their best prospects anywhere in the world.
When you join us, you will work amongst like-minded individuals: determined problem-solvers with a global mindset and passion for complex B2B Software Sales. We take pride in being a dynamic, global and multi-cultural crew (20+ nationalities) split between in Spain, France, Thailand, China & remote workers. We are now expanding our business activities in Canada and the USA and are looking for like-minded candidates to play a crucial role in this growth.
What you will do
As a Marketing & Business Development Representative, you will join a team that works to help our clients (mostly large IT software vendors) to grow their sales pipeline and brand awareness. You will use S2M-group's value-based selling methodology to research, hunt, qualify and pass leads to our clients.
Your key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Understand our client’s IT solutions and target markets by analyzing business cases, finding different angles to approach prospects and researching key players, competitors, and trends.
- On behalf of our client, conduct outbound campaigns using our value-based selling approach.
- Engage, qualify, and convert leads through multi-channel prospecting (emails, calls, social, etc.).
- Gather data & analytics to ensure reporting processes are completed.
- Build, maintain and manage the relationship with the client, ensuring you are aligned on strategy and next steps.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet.
- Maintain accurate and up to date, CRM notes on potential opportunities inside accounts.
What you need to succeed
- You wish to grow in a complex B2B Software Sales environment.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the Sales, Marketing or Customer success area.
- English is a must, French bilingual both verbal and written (strong asset).
- You have completed a Bachelor/Master/MBA degree.
- You have excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
- You are an independent worker with the capability to multi-task and prioritize.
- You are highly motivated and wish to thrive within Sales & Marketing and play a key role in B2B Sales processes.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; phenomenal and collaborative teammate.
- Strong analytical skills and good working knowledge of MS suite of business applications, CRM Software (e.g., outreach), LinkedIn, and other business research tools.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) using virtual technology, such as video calls, MS Teams, etc.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to think strategically and diplomacy.
- Superb communication skills that help you connect with customers by email and phone - quickly establishing trust and partnership
Why choose S2M-group?
- International work environment with +20 nationalities worldwide.
- Comprehensive hands-on training to get you on board and help you excel in your role.
- Supportive team culture with no hierarchies; all colleagues collaborate and support each other on multiple projects.
- Personal development plans and regular performance reviews to make sure you grow and realize your potential.
- Amazing career growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary, between 50000-70000 CAD
S2M-group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Hemsida: https://careers.s2m-group.com/jobs/1720180-business-development-representative-canada-and-usa?promotion=410662-careereye