Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist
Are you an exceptional marketing automation specialist interested in using your talent and experience for meaningful purpose?
Join us at the forefront of technology where people with complex disabilities are given a voice.
From finding ways to let parents of nonverbal children know it’s possible to generate a synthetic voice with one’s eyes, to helping paralyzed artists realize that they can paint digitally with their gaze, there will be no shortage of interesting projects to tackle.
The Salesforce Marketing Automation Specialist will be a member of our growing global marketing team who creates Salesforce automation campaigns that are powered by data and leverages real-time insights to create a personalized customer experience. You will use Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot to create campaigns that track customer engagement at all digital touchpoints and tailor communication to support them.
About us – Tech with a purpose
Tobii Dynavox, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices, products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives. Our assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. We have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
We are a top-rated workplace with a dynamic and friendly environment, located just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh.
We’re Tobii Dynavox, the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices. We help people with communication and mobility challenges live meaningful lives. Our products help children and adults born with conditions like cerebral palsy, autism, Rhett syndrome, or acquired ones (ALS, paralysis, or aphasia.) We are a global team working out of Pittsburgh, PA, and Stockholm, Sweden.
Your days will be filled with:
- Building and maintaining automation journeys in Marketing Cloud and Pardot to support campaigns while enhancing the customer experience
- Evaluating and providing guidance for automation opportunities across digital platforms
- Leading collaborations to determine automation project needs and requirements
- Interpret and visualize Salesforce campaign data to support key decision making
- Ensure all customer record data is successfully segmented for success
- Work directly with stakeholders to set and manage expectations for each campaign while planning for paths of continuous improvements
- Reviewing customer behavior to determine areas of improvement
- Performing other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Digital Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud / Marketing Cloud and Pardot required
- Experience with project management preferred
- In compliance with federal regulation, proof of covid-19 vaccination required
Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Exceptional at understanding how automation can simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Strong creative and strategic problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate the value of automation to any audience
- Skillful at cross-team collaborations to drive results
- Strong project management skills
- Solid understanding of how to weave automation across multiple digital platforms
Please address your questions to Andrew Wall, Andrew.Wall@tobiidynavox.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii Dynavox, we move quickly!
- Hemsida: https://careers.tobiidynavox.com/jobs/1712731-salesforce-marketing-automation-specialist?promotion=394665-careereye