|Bransch:Andra jobb||Sista ansökningsdag: 2020-05-30|
mySafety Försäkringar has for 20 years challenged the insurance market with innovative insurances for everyday problems and quality of life crimes. We are the market leader in ID protection insurances and other services that provide safety and simplify daily life. Through our partners and our own channels, we offer insurances for consumers and companies in the Nordics. mySafety is there for you every day, around the clock.
mySafety is looking for a Cloud Architect & DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a person who thrives in a high paced environment and is eager to learn and adapt to new technologies. As part of a highly skilled Ops team, you will have cloud, cloud security and DevOps tools as a top priority, you know your way around Azure services and love to automate away dull tasks.
Your main focus will be our cloud architecture on a global scale, which is, and will be the cornerstone of our business systems. You will make sure that our services are up and running day and night, stay secure and as automated as possible.
We are embarking on an exciting journey, where we are working on improving and further developing our IT platforms and systems to ‘best in class’ solutions.
• Communication skills with IT, developers, business stakeholders, vendors, across borders
• Microsoft AD / Azure AD
• Container services, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher or similar
• Scripting language, preferably Powershell
• Azure platform (APIM, PowerApps, Flow)
• Database skills (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Understanding of development methodologies and tools
• Microsoft server and clients
• Linux system knowledge is an advantage
• Telecom/VoIP/WebRTC is an advantage
• Network monitoring and troubleshooting (e.g. pcap/wireshark) is an advantage
• Experience from Microsoft Business applications is an advantage
We think your English is excellent, both written and oral. It’s a big plus if you can speak Swedish, but not a must, since all our systems and documentation is in English.
You will report to mySafetys CTO.
This position is based in Stockholm, at our office in Gärdet.
Our promise to you
We can offer you a dynamic workplace, certified by Great Place to Work. The tempo is high, and we enable growth, both for you as an individual as well as for teams and the company as a whole. Our belief is that employees who are engaged and enjoy being at mySafety, performs great. Therefore, the company culture is on top of our agenda and together we enable success!
Interested? Send in an application today! Last date for application is December 17th 2019. We will hold interviews continuously and the position may be appointed before the last application date.