As Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager you will be part of the global Kambi Legal Team and together ensure that the company meets all regulatory compliance as well as assisting with internal compliance procedures. You will also work closely with IT Operations, Product, Sportsbook Operations and Business Development to identify areas of the business where there is a risk of non-compliance and develop policies to reduce the risk.
- Review and understand Kambi’s gaming licence requirements to ensure they are being met in full;
- Provide expert advice on specific and complex gaming matters in countries of interest;
- Conduct and/or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues, including internal audits of an ISMS that conforms to ISO 27001;
- Coordinate and work with test laboratories across licensed jurisdictions and other international markets in order to ensure technical system’s compliance;
- Audit the Anti Money Laundering and data protection processes;
- Prepare, produce, write, review, keep track of, and ensure consistency of regular reporting submitted by/to gaming authorities;
- Draft, negotiate and review contractual agreements relating to commercial matters, insurance, corporate, compliance policies and other company business activities;
- Be responsible for building a team within the regulatory compliance functions
Your skills and experience:
- Qualified Lawyer 5-7 PQE
- Literate and fluent in English; other European languages also useful.
- High levels of initiative, pragmatism and common sense.
- Curiosity with a keenness to innovate, improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Inspire respect and confidence with internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
- International work environment
- Opportunities to travel
If you want to be part of a global Legal and Regulatory team at Kambi, please apply with a cover letter and your CV.