Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, Philadelphia, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 950 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
Kambi Development is constantly growing, and we are looking for Senior Java developers with DevOps experience to further strengthen our development teams' ability to turn user stories into shippable code. We're dedicated to value driven development, think lean software development is a great way of achieving that, and use agile processes to support our efforts along the road.
This is what our Java developers do:
- Build scalable and maintainable systems that runs and fails gracefully
- Work closely together within their development team
- Write testable software in collaboration with our testers
- Use code reviewing and automated tests to ensure a high-quality product
- Support our Product Owners with technical insight
- Apply their technical skills and curiosity to the product development process
- Continuously improve our lean/agile way of working
- Monitor our products in production, finding ways of improving them
- Embrace DevOps methodology: Embrace DevOps methodology: Continuous integration, delivery, and monitoring of code in production.
You'd like to work with these technologies:
- Java 11+
- Embedded Jetty
And these tools:
- Atlassian suite
We expect you to:
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience as a Java developer
- Have good experience of working in an agile team developing, deploying and
owning business critical systems
- Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an
effective part of a cross-functional, self-organizing, self-managing team
- Be technically brilliant (or getting there)
- Experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software
- Have the ability to write clean, well-structured and readable code
- Be fluent in English
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
- Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development
- Think common sense goes a long way
- Love releasing software
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
If you want to be part of a dedicated community of developers in central Stockholm, then please apply with a cover letter and your CV.